How to Use OCX & ActiveX in
Borland Delphi 2
Start your Borland Delphi 2 design environment
- Choose menu Component|Install.
- In the Install Components dialog box, click OCX....
- In the Import OLE Control dialog box, choose a control which you want to use in your application in the Registered Controls list and click OK.
- Click the OCX tab at the Toolbar. The icon of the control you choose is showed on the Toolbar.
- Click the icon to choose a control and put the control on the form.
I am using Borland Delphi Developer Version 2.0, Copyrightę 1983, 1996 Borland International.
Home Page firstname.lastname@example.org
Your comments and any suggestion are welcomed.
You can send me E-mail or sign my guest book.